Verify Your Time Zone
We tried to detect your time zone when you signed up for iVolunteerOnline; however, you will need to verify this setting. First, check the clock in the middle at the top of the Administrator site. If the time is correct, then likely your time zone setting is correct.
To verify your Organization Time Zone:
- Logged in as Administrator and click on the Organization menu.
- Click on the "Default Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Date/Time" tab.
- Check to make sure the proper time zone is selected. If not, select the correct one and save your changes by clicking the "Save" button.
Note: Each event can have its own time zone. If you jumped ahead and created a new event before this step, you will need to check the time zone for the event. This is done on the Events Menu with the Event selected. Click the Settings Tab and then the Date/Time Tab. Remember to "Save" your changes by clicking the "Save" button when you are done.
Table of Contents
- About Privacy and Security
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Purchasing a Subscription after the Free Trial
- Quick Start Guide
- Administrator Login
- Verify Your Time Zone
- De-Activate the Sample Event
- Create Your New Event
- Review Your Event Settings
- Design Your Event Signup Sheet
- Schedule Reminders and Thank-You Emails
- Activate Your Event
- Check Your Work
- Promote Your Event
- Manage Your Event
- QuickStart Conclusion: Beyond the Basics
- iVolunteerOnline Administration
- Training Videos